Friday, August 8, 2008

A rather strange website

This week on my drive to work I heard about a new website, ZestyCleveland.com. If you aren't frightened my men with braided pigtails, this may be something Clevelanders can use. It is aimed at the unusuals for Northeastern Ohio - where to go, what to eat and what is going on in and around Cleveland.

For example, they have a "Zesty Ipod Dance" tonight in Tremont. The description of the event reads: "Participants should bring their Ipod's and meet at Lincoln Park to engage in Dance-related activities at the park before joining in a "Congo-Line" down to and through the Tremont Art Walk scheduled for this evening too."

Is anyone else confused on this event? In breaking down the event into "iPod" and "dance" I envision a crowd of people all dancing with their iPods on, playing their own music. But this event sounds like it'll be more of a load-our-music-on-your-iPod-and-dance event.

Hmm. I'm still confused.

I guess this is just another example of "are you saying what you want to say?"

No comments: