Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tweet, tweet, twittering, twit twit... TWITTER!





After months of hearing about Twitter, I finally did it. I signed up for Twitter. You can following me here: http://twitter.com/hirsh

So, how does this social media fit in with marketing? It helps you create and keep your personal or professional brand top-of-mind. Companies can get a glimpse into their target audience. One can never do enough research!

Thanks to the Social Media Club of Cleveland, I actually have people following me! I attended the first meeting this morning. Thanks everyone who made me feel welcome.

There is so much out there to learn... I promise to keep our blog followers updated on how social media can be used, etc. More to come!

~ Michelle Hirsh, Felber & Felber Marketing

No comments: