Sunday, November 28, 2010

Promotional Gifts of the Season (3) - Greeting Cards UPDATE



In my post from October 31st I wrote about the value of sending "Thank You" greeting cards to your clients. I spoke about our wide line of Business to Business greeting cards for all occasions.

Here is a true real-life story. On November 17th I was asked if there was still time to place an order for customized Thanksgiving cards and could they arrive in time to be mailed. I checked with production and two minutes later the reply came back, "Is this afternoon soon enough?". The order was placed around 10:30 am and was shipped over night. The next morning I checked with UPS and they had been delivered by 9:00 am. I called my client who told me they arrived and she was already addressing the envelopes.

Now we turn our focus to the main Holiday Season, We have a large selection of Holiday and New Year Greetings Card ready for personalization. You can add your logo to any of our cards and even print the envelopes. See our selection of cards and calendar cards here. Place the order now so you have time to address and mail to your clients and friends.



For other ideas visit or blog and promotional sites.

Contact me for any questions or for more information at 330-963-3664 x 2.

Bruce Felber, MAS

No comments: