Sunday, October 31, 2010

Promotional Gifts of the Season (2.2) - Food Gifts 2


I thought I would add to last week's installment number two of Promotional Gifts of the Season. I said, “A way to a man’s heart is through his stomach” well it is also the best way to thank someone special.

Take a look at one of the most popular items. THE WOODEN BOX. These custom wood branded items carry a message for the end of time. Boxes can be filled with a variety of chocolates, nuts and special treats. Many combinations can include crystal and glass dispensers to fit every budget.

For the latest in chocolates, nuts cookies and more just call me at 330-963-3664 x 2 and I will select the prefect gift designed to fit your budget and taste.

Look for our next installment on custom business to business greeting cards.

Bruce Felber, MAS

No comments: